What if your
next job was about...
What will you do? This stimulating internship will bring you to participate in the optimization of our quality processes. Your role will be to handle various tasks related to :
- QMS (Quality Management System).
- Internal quality : Performance improvement such as analysis and reduction of production rejects, etc.
- Supplier Quality : Implementation of robust processes and tools, management of non-conformities, incoming inspection.
- Customer Quality : Analysis and reduction of customer complaints, etc.
- Metrology : Bring the process and activities related back under control.
This might seem challenging but no worries, you’re not travelling alone! Your team will be there to guide you towards the achievement of our common targets and objectives.
Are you the perfect match ?
The following skills and attributes are necessary for your success as a full member of our company. We are looking for someone with :
- An ongoing Bachelor or Master Degree
- No or first work experience
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A sense of organization and precision
- Computer sciences knowledge
In order to correspond to the position requirements, you are:
- Eager to learn and you have a strong interest in Quality
- Passionate about logistics and supply chain
- Enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the company continuous innovation
- Intermediate level in French and English
What do we offer
The AGC Automotive group offers you an amazing work experience in a dynamic company that aims at creating an innovating work environment. Working on the Seneffe production site is a real asset for you, as you will be in the core of a production plant. This will enable you to understand and take part in the underlying ins and outs of the Quality processes. Seneffe site being considered as an SME, you will have the possibility to deal with the complete scope of the quality activities, while being integrated in the large group that is AGC.
Moreover, it’s the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally. We would be pleased if you could share with us what you have learned and acquired during your school career. It also means for you to put into practice all the theory you already master.
Last but not least, we are ready to welcome you from three to six months amongst us, with a start date that will depend on your schedule. We are therefore very open, flexible and aiming at adapting to your needs and the requirements of the school you are part of.
You recognize yourself in this description and wish to join our team? Do not hesitate!
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
We are the world leader with the largest market share in the field of automotive glazing for new vehicles and supplies customers worldwide. You will be working on the Seneffe site, surrounded by more than 150 collaborators, and you will be part of the quality department.
Duration: 3 to 6 months