Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and markets flat glass for the construction industry (external glazing and interior decoration), car manufacture and other industrial sectors (transport, solar power and high-tech). It is the glass branch of AGC, a world leader in flat glass. It has over 100 sites throughout Europe and employs around 15,200 employees.
Its operations are present in Europe and South America and is driven by 3 strategic Business Units:
- Architectural Glass Europe Upstream is responsible to supply raw glass to its own division and to the Automotive Division.
- Architectural Glass Europe Downstream is responsible for processing and distributing raw glass into finished building products.
- Architectural Glass South America
Our Group offers challenging and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field !
In the Mol plant, the extra-thin, high-quality flat glass is produced and processed in various ways to be used on the world market. This glass is intended for the high-tech industry, the mobility industry and Solar applications. No challenge is to big for us! More than 600 employees contributes to our success every day.
We are looking for a Junior Plant Controller
Do you meet this description?
- You have a master's degree in a financial/economic direction and experience in a production company with international orientation
- With a hand-on mentality you have a strong interest in the different production processes
- Of course you are analytically strong and you can handle deadlines well
- Define priorities and working in a structured way you do as the best
- With your innovative mindset you (pro)actively go for improvement and innovation
- You get along well with software tools, a good knowledge of SAP and Excel is needed
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- You will work in an innovative company with a strong international reputation
- We invest heavily in sustainable high-tech infrastructure, but just as well in our people
- In a traffic-free environment, we offer you a job with a lot of autonomy, interesting challenges and development opportunities. 'Your Dreams, Our Challenge' is our motto!
- In exchange, you will receive a competitive salary with several extralegal benefits
- And with 20 extra paid days on an annual basis, in addition to your legal vacation days, your batteries will be recharged in no time
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at www.werkenbijagc.be and feel free to contact us on 014/81 95 15.