Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and markets flat glass for the construction industry (external glazing and interior decoration), car manufacture and other industrial sectors (transport, solar power and high-tech). It is the glass branch of AGC, a world leader in flat glass. It has over 100 sites throughout Europe and employs around 15,200 employees.
Its operations are present in Europe and South America and is driven by 3 strategic Business Units:
- Architectural Glass Europe Upstream is responsible to supply raw glass to its own division and to the Automotive Division.
- Architectural Glass Europe Downstream is responsible for processing and distributing raw glass into finished building products.
- Architectural Glass South America
Our Group offers challenging and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field !
The Role / Job :
Within the Finance HQ team, you will support the innovation process by actively contributing to the digital optimization of the Upstream Division. You will define, design, improve and monitor both existing and new finance processes including accounting and reporting (Power BI, Tableau, ..). You will focus on the processes improvement and standardization but also on problem solving and guidance. You will contribute to the sharing of best practice and know-how. You will be active in the digitalization & automatization projects connected to various processes (scenario planning, business cases, ..). You will identify and collect the requirements from the business users, define flows and explain them to the IT colleagues so they can translate them to IT specifications. You will report to the Finance Director Upstream Business; and you will cooperate closely with the finance team from the HQ and the manufacturing glass plants.
- You will plan the projects phases and write blueprints
- You will discuss, challenge and validate the solutions proposed by IT
- You will test the solutions
- You will monitor the implementations
- You will write documentations, procedures and users guides
- You will train the business users on how to use the deployed solutions
- You will follow-up main recurrent issues and promote actions to mitigate and to continuously improve the flows
- You will propose changes, innovation, projects and developments
- You will be located in our HQ Louvain-la-Neuve or any other AGC main site.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role with ERP practice (SAP FI/CO modules) and reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, ..).
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or a Master Degree in Finance or Business orientation
- You have the willingness to learn and operate in an international environment
- You have good knowledge of full the finance processes
- You have good analytic and problem solving skills
- Your excellent communication, your influential skills and your customer oriented attitude will be determining factors
- You are open minded and resilient
- Interests in data mining/analytics is a strong value
- English fluent is a must, all other European languages are welcome
- You are ready to travel occasionally in West and Central Europe
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
Why You Should Apply ?
You will be part of a committed, smart team, respectful for diversity
You will get wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass and new technologies
We offer competitive compensation, training opportunities, smart working possibilities and respect for autonomy