AGC Glass Europe, an European leader in flat glass
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
- Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
- innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
- over 100 sites throughout Europe;
- a worldwide marketing network;
- its 15,000 employees focused on the Customer.
The Role / Job :
As IT Business Analyst for Manufacturing and a member of the IT team, you will play a critical role in delivering successful solutions by partnering with IT & business partners & solution supplier, to elicit requirements and manage the design and implementation of MES-related modules. You will also continually monitor and improve system performance and user utilization.
- You will gain understanding of current sites requirements and system setup by studying current and best practices and by listening to your internal customers: Business process experts and end users;
- You will describe functional and technical requirements. In coordination with the Business process experts, you will translate the business requirements into functional and technical specifications. You will propose a solution to the Business Experts;
- You will receive, challenge, validate suppliers developments proposals. You will partner with cross-functional groups, external partners and developers to deploy the solution;
- You will follow up on developments and ensure complete functional implementation. You will manage the configuration and setup of the solution. You will verify the solution, including testing approach and test cases preparation. You will implement the testing and risk mitigation strategies. You will commit for the quality of deliveries, and for the respect of cross-functional standards;
- You will maintain stability of the system and support future improvements after implementation. You will assist with issue resolution and post-implementation support. You will support sites in the definition of the future improvements . You will maintain the best practices within the key users group;
- At medium term, you will manage various and large implementation projects;
- You will be located in our HQ Louvain-la-Neuve Belgium or any other AGC main site.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 5 years of experience analyzing and implementing MES solutions is a plus;
- You have knowledge in Industrial IT, Automatization, production optimization and MES-related functional modules;
- An experience in integrating MES and industrial applications is a plus;
- You have good analytic and problem solving skills;
- You are at ease in a Project Environment and able to cope with changes;
- Your communication skills and your customer oriented attitude will be determining factors;
- You look proactively for continuous improvement of the applications;
- You are open minded and Team player;
- You have a willingness to learn and operate in an international environment;
- You have passion for industry and technologies;
- English is a must, all other European languages are welcome;
- Readiness for short trips to AGC European sites.
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
AGC offers a comprehensive compensation package including Group Bonus scheme, net allowances, Group Insurance scheme, complementary Health Insurance scheme, training & development programs.