The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
To replace a colleague who is taking over a new challenge, we are looking for an executive secretary (M/F/X) dedicated to our Automotive Business.
Does it appeal to you to assist directors with all kinds of administrative and organizational tasks? Are you looking for a position where you can combine your planning skills with your communication skills? If you answered "yes" to all previous questions, then we've got a tailor-made opportunity to propose you.
The Role / Job :
A non-exhaustive selection of your daily tasks:
- answering and screening incoming calls;
- the complete management of the mailbox + organizing meetings both internally and externally;
- as a patient but strict door-guard, you proactively set priorities for appointments, request meeting goals/preliminary work, compile briefings, etc. to maximize the availability of the managers;
- you organize, coordinate and provide various meetings;
- you write down and draw up reports of the meetings, and you check whether all agreements that have been made are properly followed up (both internally and externally);
- you ensure a flawless administration;
- you support in the organization of initiatives and events;
In addition to that daily routine, you will be responsible to plan & coordinate specific events (locally or internationally). You will master in planning and execution and your duties could include e.g. selecting venues, ordering catering, testing lighting and microphones, running general errands, ... while adhering to the given budget.
What personal qualities are we looking for?
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent by experience already gained in a similar position;
- You are a true confidant and you demonstrate the highest level of confidentiality and discretion;
- You organize yourself daily in a structured, autonomous and responsible way;
- You can structure, take initiative and have an eye for detail;
- You are stress resistant and you can set the right priorities;
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- You are reactive, open-minded and flexible, and can work both last minute and according to a fixed schedule, working both independently and in a team, and both internally and externally (events);
- You always work accurately and think critically about how everything can run as efficiently as possible;
- You build good relationships with the various stakeholders and you ensure effective and efficient contacts;
- You have a hands-on mentality, you are enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- You are IT-skilled and Office 365 has no secrets for you;
- You anticipate and thus ensure a smooth and pleasant course of the working week;
- Your main objective is to ensure efficient agenda management and maximum personal support of the daily workload of the managers.
- You find creative solutions to hurdles and problems .
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
We are open to flexible working time, including part time job.
In line with AGC's desire to actively pursue diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) principles in practice, this position is open to every person who meets the expected profile.
AGC believes that DEI principles brings people together, creates perspectives and new ideas to help create stronger bonds among individuals and stronger organizations.
The place of employment is in our head office in Louvain-la-Neuve and you can also benefit from our smart-working policy and work from home for up to 50% of your working time for effectiveness and balance.