AGC Glass Europe, an European leader in flat glass
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
- Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
- innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
- over 100 sites throughout Europe;
- a worldwide marketing network;
- its 15,000 employees focused on the Customer.
The Role / Job :
Within the SAP Delivery Center, we are looking for an experienced SAP PP specialist with proven first experience in delivering successful End-to-End Customer Centric projects. You will join a dynamic Division within a large company, where good ideas and initiatives are welcome and where we can rely on each other. You will report to the SAP PP Team Leader.
What if your next job was about…
- Participating in the design of the Production Planning processes and integration work-shops during BBP phase. Challenging the business. Closely follow-up realization, assimilation and go-live phases of the project.
- Customizing our SAP ECC according to the design of the planning processes designed in the BBP. Performing functional and technical analyses and then validate the developments provided by the development team.
- Reviewing and validating the quality of the Planning deliverables (BBP, customizing, training, …).
- Being part in the delivery of the most complex deliverables (during BBP, realization, …)
- Participating in the definition and the execution of the integration tests
- You are in permanent contact with the BPO in order to continuously improve the Production Planning processes while capitalizing on the existing processes and IT solutions.
- You will follow up the realization of the approved evolutions
- You will participate in different committees as defined in the governance model
- You will be located in AGC Headquarters in Louvain-la-Neuve(Belgium) or Teplice (Czech Republic).
Are you the perfect match ?
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in a relevant subject akin to computer science, information technology, systems engineering or computer programming.
- You have a good knowledge (from a business and SAP standpoint) of the Production Planning process (including Variant Configurator).
- First SAP experience in PP and preferably also in APO. Exposure to ABAP (ABAP debugging is an asset).
- Knowledge of Fiori and QM is an asset.
- Knowledge about the integration aspects (e.g. PP with Controlling).
- You have strong analytical skills, are result-oriented and effective in problem solving allied with attention to detail.
- You are team player and able to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
- Remaining methodical and unflustered in high pressure scenarios is also an important attribute.
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
What do we offer ?
- You will be part of a committed, smart team, respectful for diversity.
- You will get wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass business and new technologies.
- We offer a position where you can act with impact on a wide variety of challenges and international career opportunity.
- We offer competitive compensation, training opportunities, smart working possibilities and respect for autonomy.