AGC Glass Europe, an European leader in flat glass
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
- Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
- innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
- over 100 sites throughout Europe;
- a worldwide marketing network;
- its 15,000 employees focused on the Customer.
The Role / Job :
Within the Customer Experience Delivery Center, which is supporting diverse domains such as web, CRM, Sharepoint, Power platform and EDI integration, we are looking for an experienced Web & e-sales Project Manager who will play key role on the “Web Presence & e-Sales domain” covering all aspects of AGC digital strategy, with a main focus on web support and project management for different B2C & B2B initiatives. You will join a dynamic Division within a large company, where good ideas and initiatives are welcome and where we can rely on each other. You will report to the Customer Experience Team Leader.
What if your next job was about…
- Being responsible for the support and maintenance of diverse web platforms/services actively used by different AGC business units
- You are the main point of contact of the business stakeholders and the external agencies, and coordinate the changes on these web platforms
- You are the main subject matter expert on the functionalities & architecture/ system landscape of your web platforms/services, working in close coordination with your business counterparts and internal IT teams
- You are responsible for project production & planning ensuring the review and delivery of the project, on time and within budget, while managing risks.
- You will focus on empowering the collaboration between the internal teams and with external web agencies
- You will ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and the quality
- You will contribute to other IT projects aimed to build the best digital experience
- You will support the projects after they have been implemented
Are you the perfect match ?
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in a relevant subject akin to computer science, information technology, systems engineering or computer programming
- You have a first experience with Project Management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, ...)
- Good understanding of web & IT technical concepts (e.g. infrastructure, network, web services as SOAP/ REST API)
- You have a passion for web, digital marketing and social media. An experience of digital marketing topics like brand development, channel management, digital advertising, web content management is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, HTML, or PHP), understanding of SAP or content management systems like Drupal is a plus
- Remaining methodical, time-bound and unflustered in high pressure scenarios is also an important attribute
- You have strong analytical skills, are result-oriented and effective in problem solving allied with attention to detail
- You are team player, eager to learn and able to work successfully in culturally diverse environments
- Your communication style with the ability to simplify complex messages will be a determining factor
- You are fluent in English, French or any other European language is a plus.
- You will be located in our HQ Louvain-la-Neuve (BE) or any other AGC main site.
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
What do we offer ?
- You will be part of a committed, smart team, respectful for diversity
- You will get wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass business and new technologies
- We offer a position where you can act with impact on a wide variety of challenges and contribute to the digital optimization of our company
- We offer competitive compensation, training opportunities, smart working possibilities and respect for autonomy.