What if your
next job was about...
You will manage innovative projects linked to enamels and their processes for car windows from A to Z
- Define specifications for the development of innovative products
- Assess potential solutions feasibility and industrialization
- Develop or co-develop with partners/suppliers most promising solutions from laboratory tests to industrial deployment
- Report results to (top) management
Are you the perfect match ?
Your scientific profile
- Civil engineer, master or PHD in material sciences or related field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the (automotive) enamel field
- Demonstrated project management skills, in both R&D and industrial environment
- Product knowledge of : (automotive) enamels, silver pastes, wet coatings, inks, ceramics
- Process knowledge of : screen printing, inkjet printing, digital printing
Your general skills
- Multitasker, curious with a bias for action, perseverant and autonomous
- Problem-solver mindset - structured and rigorous
- Efficient communicator in multicultural environments: presentations, reports, discussions, negotiations.
- Ability to synthesize and popularize complex matters
- Willingness to travel (short missions)
- Fluent in English – French knowledge is a plus
What do we offer
What we offer :
- A complete package including a competitive salary, 40 days holiday, luncheon vouchers...
- A complete training catalogue in the field of glass, personal and technical development as well as support during the first months of onboarding, including a mentoring system.
- A stimulating work environment with innovative technologies, and a friendly, open-minded and talented team that respects autonomy while always listening to your ideas.
- The opportunity to get involved in sustainable development: AGC is committed to the environment and social transition through its staff's involvement in a number of initiatives
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
Be part of the CAR-EVOLUTION. The advent of the autonomous car will dramatically reshape the way people interact with vehicles, the future design of roads and cities. Glass has a major role to play. Come and experience the excitement and challenges of industrial research in one of Europe’s largest glass R&D Centers.
Curious to know more about your future site?
You will be based at AGC's Technovation Centre, near Charleroi, where research and development, engineering and intellectual property activities are centralised under one roof with 280 staff members. The general atmosphere reflects our values of inclusion and diversity: many events are organised to allow everyone to get to know each other: a mentoring scheme for newcomers, a BBQ in the summer, a St. Nicholas party, plant tours... and many other activities to discover. Join us!