Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and markets flat glass for the construction industry (external glazing and interior decoration), car manufacture and other industrial sectors (transport, solar power and high-tech). It is the glass branch of AGC, a world leader in flat glass. It has over 100 sites throughout Europe and employs around 15,200 employees.
Its operations are present in Europe and South America and is driven by 3 strategic Business Units:
- Architectural Glass Europe Upstream is responsible to supply raw glass to its own division and to the Automotive Division.
- Architectural Glass Europe Downstream is responsible for processing and distributing raw glass into finished building products.
- Architectural Glass South America
Our Group offers challenging and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field !
The Role / Job :
As a multinational company, AGC is facing different challenges such as the Digitalization and the evolution of the technologies in the management of the industrial processes: Sales, Production and Supply Chain. Therefore, the Downstream Business Unit together with IT is dedicating a "Fusion" team who is working on different AGC sites in order to improve the efficiency.
Within Fusion we are recruiting a Project Management Officer.
Your mission :
The PMO will support the Business Process Owner (BPO) and the Program Office in providing a comprehensive and professional program and project management service. He/she will facilitate the successful delivery of Change Programs and Integrated Projects to all appropriate stakeholders and has the potential to take the lead in managing a sub-set of the projects. The PMO function will manage on a daily basis the adherence to the timeline, the risks, issues, decisions and actions to ensure a smooth project implementation. The PMO will monitor the compliance of the project evolution. This role within the AGC Fusion project will be ideal for fast track profiles at ease in challenging environments. The PMO will report to the BPO.
- Work in close alignment with the BPO providing a clear view on the project’s progress and identifying on time the major risks, issues and opportunities.
- Establish timeline for main phases of the project (pre-project, preparation phase, master data collection, set up, IT & Business Process Engineering testing, training, User Acceptance Tests, migration, go live and hyper care).
- Prepare and lead kick off meeting of sub-projects.
- Lead regular meetings with stakeholders (to follow up timelines, to assess issues, to organize specific workshops and to facilitate communication).
- Report advancement of projects , escalate major risks and propose ways to mitigate them to the Steering Committee.
Are you the perfect match?
- You have a strong experience in a similar role with ERP (Dynamics, SAP, Odoo or equivalent).
- You have a Master degree with a IT or Business orientation or equivalent experience.
- You have the willingness to operate in a challenging international and industrial environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Commercial and Logistics processes (from intake to delivery).
- You have excellent project management skills and improvement mindset.
- You are a good communicator, your influential skills and your customer oriented attitude will be determining factors.
- Project management softwares experience & MS office proficient.
- You are fluent in English, any other European language is a plus.
- You are ready to travel occasionally in Europe.
Are you ready to “Make Your Mark Every Day”?
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a committed, smart team, respectful for diversity, where good ideas, initiatives are welcome and where we can rely on each other.
- You will get wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass business and new technologies
- We offer a position where you can act with impact on a wide variety of challenges and international career opportunity.
- We offer competitive compensation, training opportunities, smart working possibilities and respect for autonomy.