The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
- You will be based at the Technovation Centre close to Brussels (Belgium) where research & development, engineering and IP activities are centralized under one roof with 280 members of personnel.
- More specifically you will be part of the Pulsaart (by AGC) start-up - https://www.pulsaart.com - where connectivity products for transportation-mobility are developed.
- With a dynamic team of 25 people, you will contribute to building a unique glass based antenna portfolio and operating an exclusive measurement service center around a high tech large dimension anechoic chamber.
The Role / Job :
Pulsaart activities include connectivity measurement services, various antenna product development with several partners, several market tests for new services, IP activities, manufacturing trial and so on. Today, some of our engineers are also taking care of planning and non-technical discussion with customers, partners, suppliers and plants. We would like to recentralize this role under one single function. In this frame, your mission as Technical Project Coordinator will be to plan, coordinate and consolidate those activities. Your moto will be “What is the status of project x”.
1/ External stakeholder Coordination
- You are the general point of contact for several customers, supplier, partners (in Europe). According to the need, you will have the support of specific people (technical expert, sales, purchasing, IP, legal, etc…).
- You are in charge to orchestrate stakeholder meeting, to align roadmap, to wrap-up, plan, and distribute the action, and to monitor that progress are in line with milestones.
- You are ready to travel to visit the customers in their locations, in Europe.
2/ Internal Project Coordination
- You consolidate a roadmap and planning for each project with the project team. You actively discuss the project status, the blocking point, the potential delay, the new tasks to be added etc…
- To prepare the external stakeholder meeting (customer, partner, production site,..), you prepare the agenda, you invite the relevant internal people (expert, sales, purchasing, IP, legal,..). You make sure of attendees and material readiness.
- You centralize and report clear project milestones, status and delay/issue to Pulsaart management.
- You anticipate the risk (incl. for instance resource lack) and propose solution following discussion with project team.