What if your
next job was about...
Within the European Advanced Glass Engineering Service (AGES), the Business Development Manager will be in charge of the sales and marketing of our advanced glass engineering service.
AGES is going from a free for all service to a paid service for the advanced calculations and you will be in charge of contacting clients (in collaboration with IBP’s/Pre-Sales and Sales representatives), preparing offers and doing the follow-up.
You’ll analyze the market, check tendencies to improve the strategy and you’ll be the key between the prospects and the technical team for sales related topics. You’ll report to the AGES manager.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prospect and determine clients' needs and technical challenges and develop our client portfolio
- Prepare offers in collaboration with the team manager and follow-up offers and clients
- Be the commercial bond between the engineers and the clients
- Improve and implement the marketing strategy in collaboration with the team manager
- Organize communication campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team
- Provide information to management by preparing short-term and long-term sales forecasts + sales strategy
- Collaborate with IBP (pre-sales) and Sales representatives to get leads and jobs in the most efficient way in all the countries where AGC is present
- Organize customer satisfaction survey and suggest actions
Your location: in one of our AGC offices in Europe.
Are you the perfect match ?
- University degree, preferably in engineering/architecture/commercial engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales, Business development, marketing or façade engineering
- Able to read façade drawings on the go
- Able to understand engineering concepts or calculation principles and explain them to non-technical people
- Diplomatic and able to discuss with technical and non-technical people
- Able to listen and give room to clients
- Able to stand in front of a large audience to present our services
- Think out of the box mindset
- Able to follow a planning and inform spontaneously of the status
- English mandatory
- Knowledge of French is a plus and Dutch and/or German are appreciated
- Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Autocad – basic manipulation (measurement, layers, printing…)
What do we offer
You’ll be part of a committed and growing multicultural team, respectful of diversity.
You’ll get a wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass and technology; with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
We offer a competitive compensation, a casual office environment, training opportunities and respect for autonomy.
Glass creates emotion by connecting people with their environment. Could it connect us with you ?