What if your
next job was about...
As Sales Internship, you will be member of Sales team. In upcoming days, you will be in regular contact with your colleagues across AGC and together, you will support our customers – car makers. We will need your support 10 to max 20 hours per week. Location of our office is in Paris, presence in offcie is up to agreement with Sales Manager (not 100% needed). With you contribution, sales team can grow and improve itself & be good partner for our customer.
What will be your main tasks?
- Support of Sales manager in various activities
- Operational job, e.g. supporting request for quotation, development admin activity, serial life and aftersales operations
- Maintaining of project data, invoice control
- Prepare sales and other data for Sales manager and dealing with customer
- Auditing and improvement activities (e.g. to audit current sales procedure, from pre-RFQ to aftersales in order to find weakness; to create new procedure in order to get systematic approach and simplify sales activities)
- And when you feel ready, there will be also direct contact with customer
Are you the perfect match ?
- UNI student, economic, sales or business study branch appreciated (min M2)
- PC skilled (MS Office), SAP – there is no need to be afraid, you will be trained
- Sales mindset, focus on data collection and analysis
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Required languages: French & English
What do we offer
- Payment in accordance with legal regulations
- The opportunity to gain experience in business and customer contact and build a career in a multinational company
- Possibility of a partial Home Office
- You’ll be part of a committed and growing multicultural team, respectful of diversity.
- You’ll get a wide-ranging exposure to different aspects of glass and technology; with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
- Glass creates emotion by connecting people with their environment. Could it connect us with you?