What if your
next job was about...
Your mission :
You will be part of the Process Solutions Team – a team of approximately 40 people passionate about developing glass product applications (windshield, rear window, sunroof, etc.) and solutions related to autonomous driving and advanced assistance systems to the driver. The team is organised around three departments from project management to prototyping to product validation.
More specifically you join a subteam of 7 researchers inside the Added Value Operations (AVO) field.
Responsibilities will include :
- Prototypes of new products
- Support for serial industrialization
Specific tasks will include :
- Development and validation of new encapsulated products
- Management of projects involving injected components (brackets, light guides)
- Testing new material grades
Are you the perfect match ?
Your talents :
- Mechanical or material sciences engineer
- Must have: about 5 to 10 years of experience, preferably in an automotive field ( Glass encapsulation, plastic injection process, thermoplastics/thermoplastic elastomer properties)
- Teamworker, understands that research is not about being behind a computer – enjoys being on the field
- Fluent communication in English, knowledge of French or a strong willingness to learn
- Driving licence
What do we offer
Why you should apply ?
- A complete package including a competitive salary, 40 days holiday, luncheon vouchers...
- A complete training catalogue in the field of glass, personal and technical development as well as support during the first months of onboarding.
- A stimulating work environment with innovative technologies, and a friendly, open-minded and talented team that respects autonomy while always listening to your ideas.
- The opportunity to get involved in sustainable development: AGC is committed to the environment and social transition through its staff's involvement in a number of initiatives.
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
You will be based at AGC's Technovation centre in Gosselies where research and development, engineering and intellectual property activities are centralised under one roof with about 300 staff members. With different nationalities, the atmosphere reflects our values of inclusion and diversity: we value the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives and talents they bring to AGC. Our teams have a great exposure to different aspects of glass business and new technologies. They are driven by collaboration, motivation, curiosity and respect for autonomy. This makes daily work enjoyable and life easier.
Come and join us !