What if your
next job was about...
You will be part of the Maintenance and Facility team inside our Technovation Centre (R&D) – a team of approximately 14 people responsible for managing maintenance/services of the buildings, on-site subcontractors, transport, warehouse/purchase requisitions
Responsibilities will include :
Buildings and works management :
- Managing with the Facility Manager of different types of projects
- Building and/or equipment improvement project
- New installation/equipment projects
- Learning to manage (and improve) the HVAC system
With a view to organising our equipment throughout the labs in a lean and efficient way :
- Accommodating new equipment and optimising activities throughout the departments
- Setting up a long-term storage system in some factories
- Playing an active part in the working group aimed at partially reconfiguring the R&D activities on the laboratory floor. Managing necessary work needed to implement action plan
Specific tasks will include :
- Clearing, reorganising/ modifying selected spaces
- Defining packaging methods
- Setting up necessary supplies and management system
- Monitoring meters, KPIs, managing immediate corrective actions
- Fitting out premises, adding ventilation and installing drainage networks
- Providing analysis of results with figures (medium term)
Are you the perfect match ?
Your talents :
- Industrial engineer or similar background – young graduate willing to learn – keen to be involved in many projects
- Multi-skilled resourceful technician (not an expert in a specific field)
- Structured and good at coordinating/communicating at all levels
- No experience needed in glass, automotive or construction but an interest in construction/electricity/electro-mechanics/mechanics or experience in construction may be an advantage
What do we offer
Why you should apply ?
- A complete package including a competitive salary, 40 days holiday, luncheon vouchers...
- A complete training catalogue in the field of glass, personal and technical development as well as support during the first months of onboarding.
- A stimulating work environment with innovative technologies, and a friendly, open-minded and talented team that respects autonomy while always listening to your ideas.
- The opportunity to get involved in sustainable development: AGC is committed to the environment and social transition through its staff's involvement in a number of initiatives.
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
You will be based at AGC's Technovation centre in Gosselies where research and development, engineering and intellectual property activities are centralised under one roof with about 300 staff members. With different nationalities, the atmosphere reflects our values of inclusion and diversity: we value the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives and talents they bring to AGC. Our teams have a great exposure to different aspects of glass business and new technologies. They are driven by collaboration, motivation, curiosity and respect for autonomy. This makes daily work enjoyable and life easier.
Come and join us !