What if your
next job was about...
Your work will mainly include:
The FMEA specialist coordinates the process FMEA on the production lines, carries out their regular updates, methodically leads the design FMEA. He/she is also responsible for regular machine capability tests and process capability evaluation.
You will mainly do:
-methodically leads employees of all sections of the Company in the implementation of FMEA
-performs regular process FMEA updates
-acts as a moderator during the design FMEA
-controls the implementation of the corrective measures specified in the FMEA
-incorporates complaints into the FMEA
-prepares SPC analyzes – process capability based on quality, development and production requirements, etc./machine capability (regular studies or based on maintenance, production, etc. requirements)
-coordinates and manages SPC in individual technology nodes
-establishes new technological sites for the application of SPC
Are you the perfect match ?
What experience and knowledge you should have:
- previous experience in the same or similar position in a production plant
- knowledge of the IATF 16949 standard, as well as the VDA, QS 9000 and other standards.
- knowledge of SPC methodology, FMEA
- oral and written knowledge of the English and language
- good knowledge of MS Office
- knowledge of statistical software (e.g. qs-STAT)
- driver's license B
What do we offer
- dynamic automotive environment
- personal development and growth
-13th salary, 14th salary
- annual bonus
- 5 weeks vacation, 3 days sick days
- the possibility of occasional work from home
- benefits for about EUR 380/year
- contribution to pension insurance EUR 600/year
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
Your work is located in Osada 33, Bilina in the Czech Republic. Bilina is located near Teplice in Ustecky kraj region close to German borders.