What if your
next job was about...
The Product Design Engineer (PDE) is responsible for the design and approval of the final design of the product and the so-called additional parts with the customer and the transfer of specifications to the supplier.
What you will actually do:
- perform analyzes of the manufacturability of new products
- forward requests for design modification resulting from changes to Sect. CAD
- work with individual developers (IM) at the employer's sites
- participate in product changes in serial production, participate in the transfer of products
- participate in the development of products and the delivery of products to mass production in the required quality, price and time
- cooperate with the divisional project manager (Program Manager) and with production and non-production departments on project implementation and customer support
-communicate with the Company's development engineers during the development of new products so that the standard work procedures and methods applicable in the AGC group are followed
- conduct technical negotiations with customers and suppliers of work necessary to ensure the fulfillment of tasks within their scope
- conduct technical negotiations with the divisional development section (e.g. Program manager, etc.)
- provide technical support in solving technical problems on existing series projects and on projects in the development phase
- participate/collaborate and be responsible for achieving KPIs, fulfilling action plans as assigned
Are you the perfect match ?
What knowledge and skills you need:
- Secondary school/university education in a technical direction
- awareness of the Automotive field
- Czech on communicative level
- MS Office (Excel)
- driver's licence - passenger car
- diligence, analytical thinking, and the desire to solve task
What do we offer
- dynamic automotive environment
- personal development and growth
- 13th salary, 14th salary
- annual bonus
- 5 weeks vacation, 3 days sick days
- the possibility of occasional work from home
- benefits for about EUR 380/year
- contribution to pension insurance EUR 600/year
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
Your work is located in Osada 33, Bilina in the Czech Republic. Bilina is located near Teplice in Ustecky kraj region close to German borders.