What if your
next job was about...
You will be part of the Automotive Functional Solutions team – a small team developing future Automotive products (excluding AVO), mainly for the OEM market. The team relies on three pillars :
- General project management competences
- AGC “core business” technical knowledge (ex: naked glass, enamels, coatings, lamination,…)
- Specific technical skills which evolve with market trends (ex: switchable technologies, solar PV technologies, lighting techniques,…)
Responsibilities will include two main parts :
- The development of a new generation of switchable glazing for automotive market (OEM)
- Innovation aiming to launch new automotive products
Specific tasks will include :
- Project management
- Improving and validating product concept
- Supervising and following up subcontractors
- Industrialising product
- Supporting marketing/sales activities with demonstration and presentation directly to OEM customers
- Reporting to the management (oral and written trough scientific reports)
- Innovation vation management: ability to propose, elaborate and test new products autonomousl
Are you the perfect match ?
Your talents :
- Civil engineering level in material science, mechanics, electricity, physics or/and chemistry
- Efficient communicator in multicultural environments: presentations, reports, discussions, negotiations
- Structured and good at coordinating different stakeholders
- Multi tasker, able to meet deadlines and manage different projects.
- Strong logical mind – yet creative and entrepreneurial with an agile spirit
- Previous experience in project management or (automotive) product developments will be considered as an asset
What do we offer
Why you should apply ?
- A complete package including a competitive salary, 40 days holiday, luncheon vouchers...
- A complete training catalogue in the field of glass, personal and technical development as well as support during the first months of onboarding.
- A stimulating work environment with innovative technologies, and a friendly, open-minded and talented team that respects autonomy while always listening to your ideas.
- The opportunity to get involved in sustainable development: AGC is committed to the environment and social transition through its staff's involvement in a number of initiatives.
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
You will be based at AGC's Technovation centre in Gosselies where research and development, engineering and intellectual property activities are centralised under one roof with about 300 staff members. With different nationalities, the atmosphere reflects our values of inclusion and diversity: we value the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives and talents they bring to AGC. Our teams have a great exposure to different aspects of glass business and new technologies. They are driven by collaboration, motivation, curiosity and respect for autonomy. This makes daily work enjoyable and life easier.
Come and join us !