What if your
next job was about...
The Digital Marketing Specialist position is part of the ARG Business Unit and plays a pivotal role in driving online sales within the B2B sector through various digital channels. This position involves overseeing digital strategy, managing digital services implementation, and ensuring a seamless customer experience. The role also includes supporting customer services and collaborating with the IT department to meet the company's digital objectives.
1. Increase Online Sales (B2B):
· Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to boost online sales across different digital channels, including the ARG web shop, automotive aftermarket platforms, and webservices/APIs.
· Analyze data and performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and optimize conversion rates. Benchmark our competitors' online solutions
2. Digital Services Implementation:
· Define the customer journey and user experience (UX/UI) for new digital services
· Create mockups and detailed project plans for digital service implementation.
· Collaborate with web development agencies and the IT department to ensure the successful launch of digital services.
· Conduct thorough testing and quality assurance to guarantee a smooth user experience.
3. Support European Customer Services:
· Act as a liaison between European customer services teams and the IT department to address digital needs and requirements.
· Monitor and provide ongoing support for digital developments, ensuring they align with customer service objectives.
· Gather feedback from customer service teams and implement necessary improvements.
4. Telephony Integration:
· Collaborate with internal IT department and external suppliers to ensure seamless integration of web hosted telephony system.
· Oversee the implementation and maintenance of a web telephony solution for the customer services
· Build reports for the management
Are you the perfect match ?
According to us, the ideal candidate for this job has :
· A Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing (Master's preferred)
· A Proven experience in digital marketing (2 to 5 years), including B2B sales and digital service implementation
· Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
· Google Analytics (certification is an asset)
· Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
· Proactivity, autonomy and creativity
· Fluency in English
Considered as a plus:
· Other European languages
· Experience in Automotive and/or aftermarket
· Basic knowledge in language HTML/CSS and in webservices / API
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
AGC (Asahi Glass Company) is the world leader in the glass industry. The Headquarter for Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC is active in the glass for the construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass), in the automotive glass and in glass for solar applications. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products (windshields, side windows, rear windscreens, panoramic roofs), with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays …
The customers of AGC Automotive are car manufacturers (Original Equipment Manufacturers - OEM business unit) and customers active in the aftermarket (Automotive Replacement Glass – ARG business unit).