What if your
next job was about...
You are responsible for the organization of curative, preventive and predictive maintenance and follow-up of projects and this includes:
- Managing the requests from the department for maintenance and improvement work on production plants and taking into account safety, quality, duration and costs in the planning and execution
- Leading projects for improvements and renewals of installations in collaboration with the process engineer and production manager and, if necessary, with external companies
- Follow-up and management of spare parts for production
- Directing, coaching and motivating the maintenance department, 8 employees with the support of a maintenance supervisor
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Development of safety regulations, work instructions and procedures in close consultation with the Health, Safety & Environment department
- Reports to the Coater Manager
Are you the perfect match ?
- Has a degree in industrial engineering or equivalent by experience
- Has experience in leadership and People management skills
- Also has experience in project management
- Possesses a hands-on mentality
- Has an eye for safety, productivity and quality
- Strives for continuous improvement and is innovation-oriented
- Can independently set the right priorities and knows how to organize the work optimally
- Experience with a maintenance information system is a plus
- Is a team player with persuasiveness and with good communication skills to work together with managers and production staff; fluent in Dutch and English is required
- Has a flexible attitude, e.g. with regard to the on-call schedule
What do we offer
- In exchange for your efforts, you will receive a competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits including a mobility budget with choice for a company car, a net representation allowance, vouchers, insurances, a bonus and 20 ADV days.
- We invest heavily in sustainable high-tech infrastructure, but also in our people
- You get real opportunities to educate yourself and to grow: 'Your Dreams, Our Challenge' is our motto for a reason!
Curious to know more
about your future site ?
In the Mol plant (already 101 years), around 600 employees contribute passionately to our success every day. You will end up in an innovative company with a strong international reputation and there is a great atmosphere to work. Just ask the colleagues who have been working with us for years!