The Role / Job :
The Supply Chain Administrator is in charge of the management of supply orders placed to Automotive Replacement Glass (ARG) suppliers. These suppliers are Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) suppliers and the ARG dedicated production lines are in Chuderice. The follow-up of the orders requires contact with the planners of the naked glass furnaces and of the AVO lines (Added Value Components). Some AVO Lines are managed by external suppliers.
The tasks of the ARG Supply Chain Administrator are:
- To run the MRP tool in SAP to calculate the requirements of products
- To load the ARG purchase orders in the IBM system
- To follow-up the progress of the production in IBM, and to chase / obtain the ordered pieces in due quantity and due time
- To organize the transfers of the pieces to the ARG warehouses, located in Italy and Czech Republic
- To coordinate with the external AVO producers their production planning. The ARG Supply Chain Administrator has to communicate the quantities of pieces to produce, and timing, in a monthly planning.
- Report on the activity through some pre-established KPI reports
- Good knowledge of Czech (mother language) and English
- Well organized, working in autonomy
- Resistant to stress
- Ability to regularly travel (once or twice/month – 2 to 3 days)
- Good knowledge of Excel (use of pivot table)
- Access is a plus
- SAP knowledge a plus