The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
The Role / Job :
The Supply Chain Administrator is in charge of the management of supply orders placed to Automotive Replacement Glass (ARG) suppliers. These suppliers are Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) suppliers and the ARG dedicated production lines are in Chuderice. The follow-up of the orders requires contact with the planners of the naked glass furnaces and of the AVO lines (Added Value Components). Some AVO Lines are managed by external suppliers.
The tasks of the ARG Supply Chain Administrator are:
- To run the MRP tool in SAP to calculate the requirements of products
- To load the ARG purchase orders in the IBM system
- To follow-up the progress of the production in IBM, and to chase / obtain the ordered pieces in due quantity and due time
- To organize the transfers of the pieces to the ARG warehouses, located in Italy and Czech Republic
- To coordinate with the external AVO producers their production planning. The ARG Supply Chain Administrator has to communicate the quantities of pieces to produce, and timing, in a monthly planning.
- Report on the activity through some pre-established KPI reports