AGC Glass Europe, a European leader in flat glass
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
• glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
• innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
• over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia;
• a worldwide marketing network;
• its 16,000 employees focused on the Customer.
AGC’s Technovation Centre (Gosselies, Belgium)
The Technovation Centre located in Gosselies (Belgium) centralises research, engineering and IP activities under one roof. It employs 270 people among which 180 researchers (mostly engineers and PhD’s), all driven by operational excellence and innovation.
Based on its three missions of technological innovation, technical assistance and scientific advice, the R&D Centre is developing the high-tech glass products of tomorrow while taking human wellbeing and protection of the environment into account.
Antibacterial glass, Glassiled Motion for dynamic façades TirExtreme for Multitouch screen are some of the most recent innovations
Agc glass europe is looking
for an EXPERT IN CATALYSIS FOR ITS TECHNOVATION CENTRE