The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
The Role / Job :
The purpose of the position is to lead the account activities related to Belron (CarGlass) and wholesale customers located in Norway and Switzerland, in order to further develop the relationship and business with them, to maximize the company's profitability and to meet received targets & objectives.
The ARG Key Account Manager is responsible to :
- develop and maintain complete business relationship with his / her customers : sales, supply chain, quality, product knowledge, product development, technical support etc.
- define and implement an account strategy including dual brand product portfolio, pricing or other factors to improve the business results.
More specifically, his/her tasks and objectives will be as follows:
- Develop and consolidate market activities in order to strengthen the market position of AGC & NordGlass brands,
- Identify and recommend new profit opportunities within identified customer scope,
- Maximize profitability
Key Account Management
- Manage key accounts by identifying current and potential needs, solving issues, promoting brands & products, preparing contracts,
- Visit/contact clients on a regular basis in order to build-up and reinforce customer intimacy, enhance brand & product awareness and maximize sales & profit opportunities,
- Negotiate quantitative and qualitative terms and conditions with key clients within defined guidelines,
- Prepare and conclude standard and non-standard contracts within defined guidelines,
- Pro-actively follow-up the full order flow (from order to delivery to payment) reaching or exceeding expected level of client satisfaction
- Actively take the lead related to client complaints guaranteeing client satisfaction and retention,
- Initiate, build and maintain a wide variety of relationships internally and externally in order to secure long term client relationships with relevant stakeholders,
- Continuously update product knowledge,
- Prepare and deliver on time and accurately required reporting,
- Analyse and monitor the competition landscape,
- Apply QSHE AGC Europe procedure and guidelines.
AGC is looking for a collaborator, with the following profile:
- A Master degree in Commercial Sciences or Marketing
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Sales or Marketing
- Experience in an international environment
- Key Account management experience
- Be a good communicator and must keep a good relationship with the sales, marketing and supply chain organization
- Be able to work accurately under time pressure (reactivity being a key value for customers)
- Team player
- Ready to travel (~20% of working time)
- English fluently spoken and written is mandatory, other languages (Dutch, French,
Italian, Spanish) are a plus
- Good command of MS Office (Excel & Access)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Some experience in the glass and/or the after-market industry is a plus