AGC Glass Europe offers challenging, and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international glass company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity with more than 50.000 employees world-wide. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field.
Our passion is glass. Glass creates emotion by connecting people with their environment. Could it connect us with you ?
The Company : AGC Glass Europe
- European branch of the AGC group, based in Belgium.
- Produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction industry, the automotive industry and various high-tech applications.
- 14.000 employees.
- 18 float glass lines, 10 automotive glass processing centers and more than 100 distribution-processing units in Europe.
AGC’s Technovation Centre (Gosselies, Belgium)
- Centralises research, engineering and IP activities in Gosselies.
- 300 employees (200 researchers).
- Three missions : technological innovation, technical assistance and scientific advice for which the R&D centre is developing high-tech glass products.
The Role / Job :
Antennas Project manager - in the electronics department : your mission
AGC Glass Europe is willing to develop a competence in antennas on glass for automotive applications. Located at the Company’s European Technovation Center in Gosselies (Belgium), your duties will include the following :
- work autonomously on antenna research projects
- conduct laboratory experiments
- be analytical and critical with the results of his research
- collaborate with other researchers for the development of the Antenna Design competence in Europe
- participate with your colleagues to the qualification of our technologies by our customers.
- participate with marketing to the definition of a business model and value proposition
- guarantee successful launch of projects with optimal resources (team, budget, milestones, KPIs,…)
• You hold a masters degree or PhD, preferably in electronics or are civil engineer.
• Your have successful experience in project management for new products and processes
• You are willing to work in a team, in interaction with other researchers, technicians
(bachelors and industrial engineers) and operators.
• You are solution oriented, perseverant, self-confident, autonomous and pragmatic.
• You are a self starter and have a good helicopter view. You are able to think of and manage
the different stages of the project
• You have good communication skills, especially with people from different cultural
background (ability to listen, communicate, interact)
• You are fluent in French and/ or English. Knowledge of German is a clear plus
• You are willing to travel within Europe but also in the USA and in Japan
Proven experience in the field of antenna, RF design, connectivity is a must.
Are you ready to sign "Glass Unlimited" ?
Remuneration and benefits including amongst others :
- A motivating career path in a multinational
- A competitive base salary paid.
- Group Bonus Scheme
- Annual Holiday of 40 days and Annual Holiday Premium
- Enrolment in a company pension scheme
- Complementary Health Insurance Scheme