AGC Glass Europe, a European leader in flat glass
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
• glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
• innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
• over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia;
• a worldwide marketing network;
• its 16,000 employees focused on the Customer.
The Role / Job :
We are looking for an intern for our Corporate Communication department.
The intern will work in a small multilingual team of three people and will assist them in the daily tasks. Moreover he/she will be assigned a personal project for a whole duration of the internship.
The jobs of the intern will include among others:
- Publishing on SharePoint (intranet) and diffusion of the news to the employees (Flash information)
- Coordination of translation work
- Assisting in production and dissemination of the internal magazine produced in 10 languages
- Participation in the preparation of the internal events (if any scheduled during the time of the internship)
- Other tasks depending on the ongoing projects
Are you ready to sign "Glass Unlimited" ?
Internship duration: min 5 weeks
Internship languages: English and French
Interested? Send your CV and a short cover letter to Yuliya Sahitava (firstname.lastname@example.org)