AGC Building & Industrial, a European leader in flat glass.
Part of AGC Glass Company, the AGC Building & Industrial Division produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the building industry, the solar industry and high tech operations. Our business is driven by four strategic Business Units:
• Primary Glass
• Processed Glass
• New Business and Industrial.
Our 8,400 employees operate in over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia. Our common goal is summarized in our vision: "Glass creates emotions by connecting people with their environment".
The Role / Job :
You will act as business partner by offering valuable performance management advices and delivering reliable facts basis for Primary Management decision making. Your scope will be Primary Western Europe. You will report to the Head of controlling and you will cooperate closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and his team.
- You will support the sales management with proposals and analysis for decision making
- You will develop profitability and economic culture
- You will ensure high quality managerial accounting and reporting including monthly P&L and closing, weekly reporting and provide variance analysis
- You will prepare the Budget, mid-term Plan & performance review
- You will be responsible for preparation and reviews of KPIs and action plans
- You will set-up, maintain, review and recommend improvements of controlling tools, flows and processes
- You will support internal and external audits
- You will contribute to strategic projects (feasibility studies, business plans, SAP implementation.. )
- You have the ability to take full ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- You will perform on a proactive basis
- You provide with high quality pre-analysis to facilitate business control function