The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
The Role / Job :
The AQM manages all quality matters related to one customer account. The main reason for this position is to ensure consistency in the quality performance achievement for the customer account. Quality performance includes customer quality targets achievement but also taking into account company’s targets in terms of QA cost & internal yield (plant yield, NSL ppm,...).
- Supervise and coordinate quality performances (ppm, claims, NSL, QA costs, warranty) in close collaboration with internal stakeholders (Plants, CO);
- Manage the key account in terms of Quality: global quality performance, warranty, quality claims and general quality topics such as specs definition, to secure and re-inforce long term customer relationship;
- Participate, together with the Progam Manager to the production preparation for the account (risk analysis, important items, re-enforced control plan, firewall definition)
- Manage, together with the Program Manager, the program ramp-up (boundary samples, claim management, crisis management)
- Support the AGC plant to achieve the customer’s specific requirements
- Handle, analyse and follow-up complaints according to regulations and AGEU guidelines, identify complaint reasons and take corrective actions within AGEU guidelines, to ensure higher customer satisfaction
- Develop, approve and/or implement budgets and measures to meet goals, targets and objectives, ensuring that financial resource allocation is cost effective and aligned with QA plans
- Follow-up and monitor all reporting requirements
- Participate to new business development projects as a key stakeholder ensuring input on risk analysis, re-enforced control plan, firewall definition
- Monitor and follow-up QSHE AGEU procedures and guidelines in area of responsibility
- Lead, coach, motivate and appraise a team of Customer Quality Window Specialists and develop (the collaboration between) employees of the own department/team