The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
The Role / Job :
Within the context of the shift of the automotive commercial strategy “From volume growth to profit growth” the creation of new solutions (product or service) based on the value recognition by the customer (car maker or end-consumer) is a key pillar.
A new AGC dedicated structure called Incubation Factory has been created in order to take the lead on start-up activity of AGC Automotive Europe.
As member of this structure you will be involved in the design & validation of new business plans of the future and build network of potential partners to architect the process of (ideation &) incubation and prototyping.
Missions will cover:
- Ideation process: from value proposition/business model canvas to business plan
- Incubation & prototyping process: management of internal/external stakeholders
- Creation of ecosystem with suppliers and customers
- Solution materialization thanks to industrial lab
- Budgeting process
- Civil engineer and/or master in Business Management School
- Entrepreneur & agile mindset
- Speed & flexibility
- Pragmatic & self-disciplined
- Solution thinking profile
- Managing/integrating a diverse team, motive, develop, ability to listen, delegate, communicate & negotiate (cross functional)
- Multiple skills
- Fluent in French and English, the knowledge of another language is an asset