AGC Glass Europe, a European leader in flat glass
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), AGC Glass Europe produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction (external glazing and interior decorative glass), the automotive (original & replacement glass) and the solar sectors. It is the European branch of AGC Glass, the world's largest producer of flat glass.
Its baseline "Glass Unlimited" reflects the possibilities offered by:
• glass as a material to meet a growing variety of needs (comfort, energy control, health & safety, aesthetics, sustainability);
• innovation in products and processes, derived from continuous research in advanced glass technology;
• over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia;
• a worldwide marketing network;
• its 16,000 employees focused on the Customer.
The Role / Job :
Within SAP Competence Center, we are looking for young professionals willing to grow within the SAP Business Analysis field.
As business analyst, you translate business requirements into a functional analysis leading to a state of the art solution.
As part of the role, you will :
- Be the IT counterpart of the Business Process Owner
- Provide expertise in your domain and defend the standard SAP template
- Participate in integration work-shops during Business Blue Print (BBP) phase, closely follow-up the realization, assimilation and go-live phases of projects
- Produce / update the BBP within a specific domain
- Interact with the development team in the context of specific developments
- Realize and document approved evolutions
- Roll-out developed solutions in our plants
- Solve possible bugs and instabilities of the implemented solution
- You have graduated in civil engineer, commercial engineer or hold a master in applied economics sciences
- You have a strong interest for the industry sector, and are able to understand and describe its processes
- You have a first experience in using SAP manufacturing related modules, and are eager to learn new functionalities to grow within the organization
- Team player, you have already shown your ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
- Excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills, in English as a pre-requisite. Any other national language is a plus