The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
The Role / Job :
AGC is looking for a of Program Manager OEM Automotive Europe. The job purpose is to achieve successful new Programs development (quality, timing, industrial performances, cost) while meeting Customer satisfaction.
As the operational leader, the Program Manager pro-actively drives the project from the receipt of the RFQ (Request For Quotation) until mass-production, according to customer requirements (specifications, quality expectations, ‘design to cost’ objectives) and AGC standards (methodology, cross-functional organization, industrial performances, profitability.
The role includes the following responsibilities.
- Safety and environment: ensure compliance of product and packaging to safety and environmental rules.
- Quality: ensure readiness to supply serial products meeting the quality requirements of the customer by reaching agreement with the customer on standards, specifications and control methods, implementing countermeasures to problems appearing during development.
- Cost/ Profit: ensure and improve the profitability of the Program during development by piloting the product and process technical definition and providing technical support.
- Development planning: ensure the respect of Program & Customer deadlines.
- Program Management: ensure completion of the development in line with the Program & AGC objectives.
- Customer Management: ensure Customer Satisfaction and successful development by building relationship based on trust, thanks to technical expertise & professional behavior.
- University degree in engineering
- More than 5 years’ experience in automotive industry and more than 3 years’ experience in program management and operational team management.
- Fluency in German and English. Any other European language (French, ...) is a strong asset.
- Leadership, Autonomy, Pragmatic, self-disciplined and self-confident.
- Goal and action oriented: ability to perform analysis, to prepare & submit proposals, to take decisions.
- Ability to challenge established situations / status quo.
- Team player with ability to listen, delegate, communicate and negotiate inside a no direct hierarchical team.
- Willingness to travel within Europe extensively.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Disabled persons are encouraged to apply as well.