AGC Building & Industrial, a European leader in flat glass.
Part of AGC Glass Company, the AGC Building & Industrial Division produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the building industry, the solar industry and high tech operations. Our business is driven by four strategic Business Units:
• Primary Glass
• Processed Glass
• New Business and Industrial.
Our 8,400 employees operate in over 100 sites throughout Europe, from Spain to Russia. Our common goal is summarized in our vision: "Glass creates emotions by connecting people with their environment".
Halio is a young start-up powered by AGC, the 1st glass producer worldwide, and Kinestral Technologies.
At Halio, we have the ambition of changing the way we live indoor. We are launching on the market a brand new product combining technology and glass. Halio is a connected system, composed of a glass capable of tinting on command to block heat and glare. Facades are now part of the IoT world thanks to Halio, the system connectivity allows a wide range of possibilities in terms of control and adaptability!
Learn more: https://halioglass.com/
The Role / Job :
Halio is looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing and Communication Trainee. If you wish to gain experience in a dynamic team, functioning as a start-up but with all the advantages that a global group has to offer, Halio is the place for you! By joining our team, you will be considered as a real entrepreneur, ready to immediately take up exiting challenges. From day one, you will be involved in all the daily tasks of the team, and you will have exposure to the top management of the group.
- Community Management: manage our LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter pages by providing added-value content (travel reportages, contests & partnerships, daily post, etc)
- Increasing our online presence through partnerships, content sharing, etc
- Newsletters: write and design b2b newsletters
- Search Engine Optimization: produce SEO
- Support the organization of trade fairs and events across Europe
- Develop various marketing materials (leaflets, promotional videos, marketing tools, …) to increase our visibility among our stakeholders
- Coordinate communication activities through various events organization
Duration: 4 to 6 months internship
Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium 4 avenue Jean Monnet 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve