AGC Glass Europe offers challenging, and highly rewarding career opportunities. Join a leading international glass company, share a global stage of incredible opportunity with more than 50.000 employees world-wide. Work and grow alongside some of the brightest people in your field.
Our passion is glass. Glass creates emotion by connecting people with their environment. Could it connect us with you ?
The Company : AGC Glass Europe
- European branch of the AGC group, based in Belgium.
- Produces, processes and distributes flat glass for the construction industry, the automotive industry and various high-tech applications.
- 14.000 employees.
- 18 float glass lines, 10 automotive glass processing centers and more than 100 distribution-processing units in Europe.
AGC’s Technovation Centre (Gosselies, Belgium)
- Centralises research, engineering and IP activities in Gosselies.
- 300 employees (200 researchers).
- Three missions : technological innovation, technical assistance and scientific advice for which the R&D centre is developing high-tech glass products.
Our passion is glass. We work every day at turning it into a material opening up new and unexpected market opportunities. Glass creates emotion by connecting people with their environment. Could it connect us with you?
You - in the Antennas Department at the Technovation Centre (Belgium)
As part of the Technovation Centre, the Antennas Department employs approximately 25 people. The department is in charge of managing projects focusing on how to integrate electronics and communication/connectivity elements that will provide an added value for the building and automotive industries in various glass applications. To challenge the strong demand for connectivity on cars, antennas for major OEMs are designed (by simulation and prototyping), tested, validated and manufactured in a state of the art anechoic chamber located at the Technovation Centre. As a Tier 1 glass supplier, the department also has direct contact with all major OEMs in Europe.
Experience the excitement and challenges of industrial research - AGC’s Technovation Centre is recruiting a Telematics Antenna System Researcher for its antennas department