The AGC Group, is a world-leading supplier of flat, automotive and display glass, chemicals and other high-tech materials and components. The Headquarters of AGC Glass Europe are located in Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium.
AGC produces glass for construction (external glazing and indoor decorative glass) and for the automotive industry. The Automotive Glass division develops, produces, and commercializes a broad range of products such as windshields, side windows, rear windscreens and panoramic roofs, with advanced features: heated windshields, infrared and UV protection, head-up displays…
AGC Automotive Europe specializes in providing customers with complete solutions in terms of car glazing and related technologies. It includes production and sales of products to vehicle manufacturers (Cars and Trains) in terms of Glazing, Added Value products and components systems; as well as a complete range of service in the aftermarket area from production to distribution and retail.
The Role / Job :
The Customer Material Administrator (CMA) is a member of the Customer Team Unit responsible for logistics and logistical administrative relationships with the customers.
The job purpose is to manage on the one hand the external contacts between the customer and AGC organization, and, on the other hand, all the internal contacts amongst the different production sites.
More specifically, the CMA will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the orders received form the customers, analyze the deviations and optimize the stock level
- Lead the process of expressing production needs while respecting the requirement to have a high customer satisfaction rate and a stock as low as possible
- Manage deliveries to the customers before official Start Of Production by setting up of the customer relationship for new projects, defining the logistic data/flow for new projects (in coordination with other Supply Chain departments) and supervising the first expeditions (prototypes)
- Identify and handle crisis situations by taking quick decisions and appropriate actions
- Actively take the lead to ensure a good organization of all shipments according to the customer demands as well as a good flow of information with the warehouses regarding shipments and stock level
- Initiate, build and maintain a wide variety of relationships internally and externally in order to fulfill the customer needs and to secure long term relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Collect all information related to customer demand forecast and actively communicate with the sales team to establish a highly reliable database.
Required knowledge and expertise:
AGC is looking for a collaborator, with the following profile:
- University Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and French is required. Any additional European language (Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian…) is an asset.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Outlook, and especially Excel)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Some experience in the European automotive industry is a plus
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Stress resistant and able to work accurately under time pressure
- Diplomat with first-class manners and the ability to professionally manage customer relationships in every type of situation
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to take quick decisions in a crisis situation and execute the appropriate actions
- Team player who is able to listen and communicate efficiently with the whole organization.
AGC offers a challenging and rewarding job with the global number 1 company in flat, automotive and display glass driving profitable growth through sustainable and innovative solutions.